1. Register in the digital ID (UAE PASS) by all the license representatives (owner, partner, manager, or service agent).
2. Access Ras Al Khaimah Government website , and login by the digital ID (UAE PASS) of one of the license representatives, then select the services of the Department of Economic Development.
3. Register on RAK Business Platform with an active phone number and email
4. Update the license data, if not updated previously, and attach a copy of the business license, copy of Ras Al Khaimah Chamber of Commerce Certificate, the lease contract or ownership of the property, and the partnership or service agent contract, if any.
5. Select the business license modification service, then choose the type of modification required (change of location, amendment of trade name, amendment of economic activities, amendment of license category, amendment of legal form, amendment of representatives/assignment, devolving a license, reducing / raising the capital, transferring an asset to a branch and vice versa, license merger, or withdrawal of service agent)
6. Sign electronically by entering the verification code sent to all partners in the license. Entering the code is considered an approval for the modification and an official signature to partnership or service agent contracts.
7. Pay the transaction fees by e-dirham or ATM card.
8. The license shall enter the announcing stage. The announcement period depends on the type of modification.
9. Print the modified license after the announcement period has elapsed.