Sign In

In order to issue a 'To Whom it May Concern' Certificate, one of the following documents must be presented:

  • Copy of passport.
  • Copy of family book.
  • Copy if identity card.
  • Copy of driver's license.


  • AED 50, and the following parties are exempted from the fees:
  • Charity institutions and foundations.
  • Ministry of Social Affairs.
  • Retired Military Personnel Association.​