- Promoting the investment opportunities locally, regionally and globally in the emirate.
- Developing and supporting the small and medium enterprises in addition to the pioneering business projects
- Setting policies and offering value added services to improve the business environment and enhance the compactivities of the emirate.
Tasks of the Business Development & Support Department
- Attracting foreign companies, developing and increasing the local business opportunities.
- Spreading the entrepreneurship culture among the UAE citizens in the fields of small and micro enterprises.
- Promoting the business environment by means of spreading the public awareness about the facilities and incentives provided in the emirate.
- Promoting and spreading the services provided by the emirate in the fields of developing and organizing the economic activities and enhancing the sustainable development in the emirate.
- Contributing in serving the local organizations and the local and foreign investors in addition to overcome the barriers facing the investors.
- Promoting the economy of Ras Al Khaimah to enhance its status on the local, regional and global investment map.
Tasks of the Business Development & Support Section
- Supervising the setting of the technical and developmental programs to the small and micro enterprises sector.
- Introducing suitable commercial activities and special services for the use of small and micro enterprises.
- Implementing academic training sessions related to the development of small and medium enterprises.
- Setting up the plans and following up their implementation in cooperation and coordination with the internal and external departments and sections.
- Organizing and participating in the activities related to small enterprises such as seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
Tasks of the Economic Promotion Section
- Contributing in motivating and encouraging the local and foreign investments in all economic sectors in the emirate.
- Promoting the available investment opportunities in the emirate through international events, conferences and exhibitions; and introducing investors to the targeted sectors.
- Providing advice, statistical data and economic indicators and visibility studies to create a successful commercial environment in coordination with the other bodies.
- Building better relations with the promotional and marketing partners as that will contribute in achieving the Department targets and motivate investment in the emirate.
- Representing the Department in the local and federal organizations and ministries to enhance the promotional and mental image of the emirate.
- Preparing and publishing decisions and recommendations issued by the Department which contribute in increasing the investors’ awareness.
- Promoting the Department’s services, activities and projects in addition to the emirate’s investment opportunities, in addition to organizing activities to attract investments and taking